Any user may purchase Audiobooks NZ Content on an A La Carte basis. Audiobooks NZ members also may purchase content using membership credits in accordance with the terms set forth in the Audible Plan Terms. By making a purchase through the Audiobooks NZ Service, whether on an A La Carte or membership credit basis, you agree to be bound by these Audiobooks NZ Purchase Terms and Conditions.
Purchases of Audiobooks NZ Content
- Audiobooks NZ Content License. When you purchase Audiobooks NZ Content,Audiobooks NZ grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download or stream such Audiobooks NZ Content to your computer and/or other device(s) solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or use the Audiobooks NZ Content other than as expressly set forth herein. You will not sell, transfer, lease, modify, distribute or publicly perform the Audiobooks NZ Content in any manner and you will not exploit it commercially. You agree to not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Audible Content, or otherwise tamper with the Audiobooks NZ Content or create any derivative works therefrom.
- Pricing. With respect to all A La Carte purchases, except where noted otherwise, any list price displayed represents the full retail price listed on the Audiobooks NZ Content itself, as determined by Audiobooks NZ, or as suggested by the manufacturer or supplier, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. Prices are subject to change at any time in Audibleâ€™s sole discretion. Audible cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. If an itemâ€™s correct price is higher than our stated price, we may at our discretion cancel your order.
- Delivery of Content. All Audiobooks NZ Content you purchased will be delivered to your Audiobooks NZ Content.
- Risk of Loss. Once we have made Audiobooks NZ Content available to you, you will bear the risk of loss for completing any download of Audiobooks NZ Content after purchase and for any loss of Audiobooks NZ Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a file corruption or a device or hard drive crash. Purchased Audiobooks NZ Content will generally continue to be available in your Audiobooks NZ Account but may become unavailable due to possible content provider licensing restrictions or other reasons, and Audible will not be liable to you if Audiobooks NZ Content becomes unavailable for further download. You will not receive a full or partial refund of any fees already paid in such situations. Accordingly, we encourage you to download Audiobooks NZ Content promptly after purchase and to make a back-up copy. If you are unable to complete a download after having reviewed our online help resources, please contact Audiobooks NZ.
- Payments. You must have a valid payment instrument, such as a credit card or other permitted payment method, on file in your Audiobooks NZ Account in order to use the Audiobooks NZ service. The default payment instrument in your Stripe account will be the default payment instrument for purchases from Audiobooks NZ. If you want to designate a different payment instrument for Audible purchases, you must change your authorized payment instrument information online in the â€œMy Accountâ€� section of the Audiobooks NZ Service. You authorise us (without notice to you) to collect the then-applicable membership fee and any taxes, using any credit or debit card or other payment method we have on record for you.
- Subscriptions. Any user may purchase subscriptions to recurring content such as newspapers and magazines on a monthly basis or other recurring basis depending on the recurrence of the content (â€œSubscriptionsâ€œ). If you purchase a Subscription, you will be charged the full price of the Subscription at the beginning of the Subscription term. Subscriptions may be purchased on an A La Carte basis or with membership credits. With respect to any Subscriptions purchased on an A La Carte basis, if you cancel your Subscription before the initial term has expired, you may be entitled to a refund depending upon whether there is a shorter Subscription available for the relevant Audiobooks NZ Content. You will be obligated to pay based upon the Subscription term length closest to the number of months your Subscription was active. For example, if you signed up for a 12 month Subscription and wish to cancel after 5 months, then: (A) if a 6 month Subscription term is available, you would be charged for a 6 month Subscription and refunded the difference between the 12 month and 6 month Subscriptions, or (B) if only a 12 month term is available, you would be charged for the 12 month Subscription.
- Trial Credit. 1 trial credit can buy you an Audiobook costing upto 2USD
- Credit. 1 Credit can buy you an Audiobook costing upto 14USD